Hip Replacement Lawsuit
Work with Alan Ripka
What's Going On?
Alan Ripka & Associates will help determine if your case is qualified for legal action against Stryker and other hip replacement manufacturers in light of the harmful side effects of the defective devices.
What Can I Do?
If you or a loved one received a hip replacement and had health complications (such as metal poisoning (metallosis), necrosis of surrounding tissue, hip stem breakage, implant dislocation, difficulty standing or balancing, bone fractures, joint noise, inflammation near implant site, or severe pain), fill out the form at the top of this page or in the middle on mobile devices. Alan Ripka and Associates will review your case as soon as possible.
Call us toll-free at 1-84-GET-RIPKA (1-844-387-4752) or contact us to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of the best NYC personal injury lawyers. Hip replacement lawsuits are being filed now by victims of these defective products and by family members whose loved ones are suffering as a result of them.
We're looking for the following types of cases:
- Stryker Rejuvenate (MODULAR NECK) Cases - All
- Stryker ABG II (MODULAR NECK) Cases – All
- Stryker V40 Cobalt Chromium heads (Trunnion Failure) with Accolade, Citation, Meridian, Reliance, Definition and Restoration Stem. Recalled in 11/2016 for extended neck offsets only. However, cases are not limited to recalled sizes. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis, Head Dissociation or Trunnion/Taper deformation.
- Wright Medical Conserve, Dynasty and Lineage Cups (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their MODULAR NECK design)- These cases are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR (MOM) – ALL case with Metallosis.
- Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads greater than 36 mm. – All cases with Metallosis.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their MODULAR NECK design)- All cases with Metallosis.
- Zimmer Durom Cup (MOM) cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm. All cases with Metallosis.
- Zimmer Versys CoCr Head cases (Trunnion Failure) - All cases with a revision due to Metallosis.
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum (MOM) cases. ALL cases with Metallosis.
- DJO / Encore (MOM) hip cases. All cases revised due to Metallosis.
- Omnilife Apex Arc – This is a smaller manufacturer but this device is a mixed metal (MODULAR NECK) device. ALL
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases. ALL cases with metallosis.
- Smith & Nephew SMF Primary Stem and Redapt Revision Stem (these are their mixed metal MODULAR NECK products). Recalled in 11/2016. These cases have significant corrosion potential primarily from the neck stem junction. All cases with metallosis.
Why Choose Alan Ripka?
Hip Replacement Lawsuit | Alan Ripka
Experienced | Client-Focused Representation | Proven Results
We at Alan Ripka & Associates are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients. Alan Ripka practices in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Mass Tort, Products Liability, Consumer Fraud, General Negligence and more. He has tried countless cases to verdict and has recovered numerous awards over one million dollars. Mr. Ripka regularly appears as a legal consultant on a variety of television programs throughout the country, including, CNN Headline News, Court TV’s Live with Nancy Grace and Channel 7′s Eyewitness News.Contact Us